Friday, 13 September 2019
Friday, 16 October 2015
- To benefit the interested welfare of its members.
- To exchange knowledge, information and practices on occupational safety and health among its members.
- To foster safety and health culture to Malaysian work force.
- To create awareness on safety and health practices among the Malaysian public.
- To maintain high professionalism and work ethics among its members.
- To increase and expand work skills among its members.
- To have cooperation and relationships with other registered NGO's with the common aim.
- To work closely with department of occupational safety and health and with other Government agencies.